Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Bless Your Little Cotton Socks.

lamp2

Love the look of heels with socks.  There is something very fresh and playful about adding them to any outfit.

lamp1

I remember the white socks and gloves that were a must for church, and more especially for the new Easter outfit - which always included a little white hat with lots of lace and bows and ribbons and an elastic that practically cut your neck in half by the time they got around to the intermediate hymn.

As soon as you began to fidget or complain, inevitably one of the grandparental units would snap it against your ear to shush you.  I am not sure how they figured causing pain and making you scream was quieter than allowing me to whisper my polite request which was "I cogggnt bweeathe, pweassse, con I tawke dis 'tupid  'at off?"  I mean you recognize "please" in there right?  Polite?  A reasonable request?

And those hats were always so hot, and then all those dangly bits getting in the way of you trying to blow bubbles or take aim with the pea shooter you hid in your Bible.

lamp3

Besides, those hats always looked better on my brother.  He liked to borrow them to wear out in the fields driving tractor all alone.  I think it helped him to better imagine himself as a fairy princess or something.


SKIN:  Glam Affair- Aria Collabor88
HAIR:  TRUTH HAIR Lolita
EYES:  IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Caribbean Blue
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
SKIRT:  The Secret Store - Amy Highwaist Skirt - Cherry from Collabor88
TOP:  The Secret Store - Betsy Halter tank - Cherry  from Collabor88
PURSE:  [AMARELO MANGA] - Chanel Rose Bag
JEWELLERY:  Artistry by E  Florence set
SHOES:  [Gos]  Boutique - Charlotte Mary Jane Pumps - Patent
CHAIR AND PICS:  [CIRCA] - "Pomme Pour Moi" - Hunt Prize
POSES:  TuTy's

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment