Thursday, April 10, 2014

Hello My Name is Bliss And I Am A Skipper.

byrr1

I know that technically it is heading towards fall here in Australia and I should be looking for cardigans and darker colours.

byrr2


I know there are lots of people out there with rule cards and I am not behaving but I don't do behaving well. I never have.  I frankly suck at it.

I am the kid who was always being kicked out of class or being made to write lines, or stay in at recess.  I spent a lot of time "thinking about my actions" and then coming up with the words that I knew people wanted to hear and saying them very convincingly even though inside I was dancing in my underwear, rolling my eyes and eating ice-cream.

So basically I just make my own arrangements.  You can ask my hubby, he will completely vouch for the arrangements I make ... which are my own ... and that I tend to skip a lot when I do that ... and sing.

So it is fall and I am wearing spring clothes and I feel marvelous.

byrr3

I also wear white after labour day, refuse to wear a hat at the races here and don't do my blog or my pictures according to any rules.

And I am incredibly happy.

Thank you for reading my blog, you maverick you.

Wanna skip with me???


SKIN:  *  Morphine : FreyaV2 Peach Skintone
HAIR:  Magika [02] Shine
EYES:  IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Caribbean Blue
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
OUTFIT WITH JEWELLERY:  Edika Creation - OLGA
SHOES:  ...:::Beautiful Dirty Rich:::... Don't Look Back (Pink)
PURSE:  =Zenith=Sledge leather handbag (Rose) (Collabor88)
POSES:  TuTy's

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment