Friday, April 18, 2014

It is All Ass Backwards.

gryy1

It occurs to me that we usually only wear ball gowns and sparkly, chiffon creations at night.  The only exception to that is probably a wedding dress.

gryy2

It seems kind of ironic backwards to me.

All that coiffing of hair, doing of toe and fingernails, foundational undergarments to tuck, smooth, lift and separate ...  all the glitter and glammer and paint and smoke and mirrors and jewels and satin and fur and lace and tulle and perfume .... I mean come on ... we look good.

We probably look the best we ever ever look.

And it is dark out and the lights are dimmed.

gryy3

Surely that is the time we should be in our sweat pants with our chipped nail polish, lack of make-up, no bra under a dirty t-shirt and hair thrown up in some mangled type of ponytail.

We should be with our people when we are all coiffed and gorgeous.  We should be out sparkling in the daylight when everyone can see us and we are best able to sell  the package.  THEN we can use the night for what it was intended, a cloak of darkness, to hide ... the imperfections and get away with things ...

Not that I have any imperfections or anything ... I am speaking on behalf of mankind in a truly humanitarian type of way ... because that is just the type of girl I am ...


SKIN:  ryuukou emma softbeige
HAIR:  [*Bliss Couture*]Phoebe Hair (Vanille/Caviar)
EYES:  IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Caribbean Blue
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
JEWELLERY:  [Modern.Couture] Jewelry - Veronica Set
GOWN:  MEGAstuff WS Hunt Gift #62 - Just Darling
POSES:  TuTy's

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment