Saturday, April 12, 2014

It's a Theme.

wimn1a

Have you noticed a theme going here? Spring is like in with the pink and out with the black.  I love all things pink but by the time we get through this love affair I will be  protesting amongst the fields of flowers in complete black, doing my best to imitate a goth or a witch or my great great aunt at the Sunday dinner table. Sometimes I channel all three at once and end up with just a depressed crabby bitch doing a monochromatic corn dance.

wimn2a

For this look I had some problem getting the deer to stay put in the pink dye bath.  I mean I put in the new Avon bubbles, the Tupperware bath-time toys guaranteed to entice anyone towards the bath at bath time and even some calendars of deer in various stages of undress ... I figured if I could just get them to settle in and relax long enough for the dye to take.

I have added deer wrestling to my resume.  It should come in handy someday.  It might be what just tips me over the line if the competition is close for any type of herding or body guarding type job.

I tried using those cutouts for walls where you put the form against the wall and sort of stipple pain the design on, but deer have a low pain tolerance and they said the bristles on my brush were NOT acceptable.  So then I tried stamping them ... they stamped me and the hoof print design on my face is nowhere near as pretty - thank heavens for Mary Kay and her cement based sculpting cover up.

Then I tried "teaching" them to roll on my inked up mat of the design, using the time honoured traditions of electrical prods and reward.  I don't think any reward really quells the impact of the electric prod.

Finally I just slipped some tranquilizers in their hips and used peel and stick transfers, propped them up, and took my pictures.

wimn3a

I have two used,designer, pink, pissed, deer for sale now.  Some missing hair due to an electrical mishap, chipped teeth . . . with an attitude.  But they would look lovely placed in a field somewhere.


SKIN:  ryuukou Jasmin
LIPSTICK:  Pink Fuel
HANDS:  SLink
HAIR:  Clawtooth: Hang it up from Collabor88
EYES:  IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Caribbean Blue
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
DRESS:  Maitreya Wrap Dress * Tender from Collabor88
PURSE:  *BOOM* Studio Tote (Pink)
JEWELLERY:  (Yummy) Pearl Whisp Set - Peach

RING:  Circa Whimsy Dream ~ Vintage Heart Ring
SHOES:  Essenz - Laguna (Cream)
POSES:  TuTy's

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment