Sunday, April 13, 2014

Nailed It!

dobbg1

I used to got shooting on the farm with my brother.  Not that I wanted to shoot or anything, I just liked to be anywhere that my brother did not want me to be.  I took my role as little sister, very seriously.

dobbg2

I don't know what the big whoop is in regard to shooting or what skill is required.  My brother used to get so bent out of shape because he would try to shoot something and miss.  He was never happy until he could repeat whatever over and over again.  I think that was so he could go beat people at anything, which he did, except grandpa ... grandpa took over any beatings in our family.

There is a secret to being a good shooter/shootist/rifleman/gundude.  You simply point the gun, look like you are really aiming carefully, pull the trigger, and whatever you hit you jump up and down and scream "NAILED IT!  Na-na-na-na-na-na!"  and make hand motions that say "In your face!!!"

This is very maddening for people like big brothers who just failed to hit a target they foolishly announced prior to shooting.  I like shooting off the target and insisting the circle was too big and I actually wanted the tiny bit of fluff I saw on the tractor 12 feet over.  Fluff is a good one, a bullet destroys fluff and people have to just take your word for it.

If anyone doubts you or insists you tell them beforehand what the target is, you hold your ground, make them try to guess what you are shooting at.

dobbg3

Oh just be sure the gun is empty or the safety is on before you do the happy dance ... it's not the same thing when the gun goes off and you hit your brothers leg.  There is no claiming "Nailed it!" on that one.

SKIN:  7DS 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Lilly easter Gacha 02
HAIR:  !lamb. Austin (Mesh)
HANDS:  SLink
EYES:  IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Caribbean Blue
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
DRESS:  Lark - Valerie Top & Skirt (Bloom)from Collabor88
SHOES:  MB-CreationZ
POSES:  TuTy's

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment