Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Some Lessons Take Longer Than Others.

fgui4

I loved sneaking into my grandparent's room and sitting at the dressing table and playing at putting on make-up.

fgui1

I actually think my kindergarten teacher was probably not that qualified to be marking me on colouring because while she credited me highest marks for being able to stay within the lines and use appropriate colours, that knowledge seemed to escape me when it came to applying make-up.  That lipstick and eyeshadow was everywhere!

I used to get into so much trouble when I got  caught.


fgui3

It took me a long time to realize I just should not be touching my grandfather's things like that ...

SKIN and MAKEUP:  Morphine  Juliana Peach Skintone (Skye)
HANDS:  SLink
HAIR:  [ Love Soul ] Hair*116*White Blonde
EYES:  IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Azure Light
LASHES:  Belleza
SUNGLASSES:  Lethal  ::LC:: Chanel Circular Half Shades [Noir]
JEWELLERY:  *CentoPallini* OROLOGIO [Necklace]
NAIL POLISH:  *MC* Slink Avatar Enhancement Nails - Lovely Solids Set
RING:  Swallow: Handmade Ring
FUR STOLE: *MLC* Lana Fur Stole : by Mohna Lisa Couture
LINGERIE:  (SELDOM BLUE) FAB FREE LINGERIE SET
SHOES:  Baby Monkey Milana
VANITY SET:  [CIRCA] Pkg - SIREN's SONG - Vanity Seat - In Aqua

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment