Thursday, April 3, 2014

Thank Heavens I Can Wear Draped Pants Again.

krrf1

Thank heavens we do have the trend going back towards loose fitting pants, draped, feminine .... I mean sometimes it is just nice to be able to move in your clothes, to breathe, to bend .. those small things that make life so meaningful.

krrf2

One of my kids passed gas at the table once and when questioned, denied it completely.  We tried everything to get them to admit it, wanting to move to the "inappropriate bodily functions to share at the dinner table" and "learning to apologize" portions of the evening's festivities, but they refused.

Finally in desperation we asked about the smell and the sound we heard that came from their side of the table.  They explained THAT was NOT a FART.

"Well, what was it then?"

"THAT, was just my bum ... trying to breathe!"

krrf3

I find it really annoying when 4 year olds roll their eyes at you and dismiss you with their spoon like you are beyond stupid.

SKIN:  DREAM INK DESIGN-GIA-PALE-20
HANDS:  SLink
HAIR:  ...:::Beautiful Dirty Rich:::... Sophia Hair Dark Brown NLA
EYES:  IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Caribbean Blue
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
NAILS:  Hello Dave: Slink Avatar Enhancement- Rich Tones Mixed 1
JEWELLERY:  FINESMITH  Ocean Winds
SWEATER:  Liv Glam*WINTER-2012*-THE COLLECTION-Freda-Scoop Top
PANTS:  * Baiastice_Clipo High Waist Mesh Pants-blue
PURSE:  Indy&Co.: Snakeskin Clutch-Cockatoo
SHOES:  Ever An' Angel Doodle Smexy Pumps- Teal
POSES:  TuTy's

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment