Sunday, April 6, 2014

The Art of Being in My Own Yard.

sopw1

My neighbours continue to hide every time they see us come out in the yard and seriously .... we have both had our morning showers.

sopw2

We tried making it a game ... like they hid, we found them and ran home and tagged the tree.  Then we hid but they never looked for us at all.  I had to sneak into the house and make some sandwiches for us.  After a week, we just gave up ... they either were not going to play or they really suck at the game.

I want to reassure them that they are safe around us but I don't know how to do that without hugs ... and we never get close enough to them to hug.  I mean yes, I am the spawn of Satan, but my duties are just mainly ceremonial now.  I mean I have the costume and can spew fire out my ass but seriously ... I have never harmed any children or small animals.

A moose is NOT a small animal.

sopw3

Being hated for no reason is an incredible super power to hold ... there is a lot of responsibility that comes with it.

I have leotards on.

SKIN:  -Glam Affair - Mokatana - The Diva  ( FLF )
HAIR:  .:{Rumina}:. Ciara  - Black  Scale Mirror
EYES:  IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Caribbean Blue
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
JEWELLERY:  Artistry by E  Clara
DRESS:  (Kunglers) Ariana dress - sand
NAILS:  Candy Nail  #P000 Basic Prim Nails Red08
SHOES:  (Kunglers) Morgana pumps - Metallic heel - Scarlet
POSES:  TuTy's

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment