Thursday, April 24, 2014

When The Magic is Gone.

jppcf1

Cats photo bomb me all the time.  They stand at my window at night just so the light catches their eyes and they are the first thing I see in the dark when I wake up from a nightmare.

jppcf2

I liked cats on the farm when I was a kid.

They lived in the barn, they did their hunting and mousing like good cats and kept that part of their lives away from my tender sensitivities.

We may not have had the internet and all the posters and pics of fuzzy cute kitties but we had this magazine called IDEALS (example here - can you believe the length I go to for you people that read this blog?  See mom I told you I loved you - oh and grandma too ) where they printed all those pics.  You just had to pay for the mag and then flip the pages ... man my arm was sore .. not easy today like kids have it where you can just scroll with your finger.  We had to hold the book AND turn the pages.

I loved cats.

And then I grew up and had to spend a week with Aunt Vera who also loved cats because she never grew up or something else bad happened.

I slept in the room and on a bed that reeked of cat piss.  I still have nightmares that I am going to die from a fur ball because of all the cat hair everywhere and I had to sit and watch her make dinner on the same counter that the cats sat on, bum down, right after they didn't use the litter box.

jppcf3

Growing up can really suck the magic out of everything.

Except Aunt Vera ...for some reason . . . her magic must have been tin-foiled.


SKIN:  *  Morphine  : Sangreia Peach Skintone
HAIR:  Analog Dog  AD - placebo
EYES:  IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Caribbean Blue
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
GLASSES:  (Yummy) Diane Frames - Black
NAILS:  [Bamboo] Nails  - Perfectly Mixed Up
SWEATER AND TOP:  Baiastice_Shae cardigan-rouge
SKIRT:  Color.Me.H.O.F Mesh [Ruffle Skirt[Pink]
SHOES:  Latreia- Roxy Laced
POSES:  TuTy's

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment