Friday, May 30, 2014

A Good Head On My Shoulders.

edhn1

I consider a set of horns a fashion necessity.  I carry mine with me everywhere I go.

edhn2

They come in handy for so many situations.

You know when you are telling the kids off and they are not really grasping how serious the situation is and that they need to pay attention?  Just pull out the horn set and suddenly they are not texting, and the eye rolling stops immediately.  After the first couple of times you can just threaten, "do I need to bring the horns out?" and they are right there, constant eye contact ... and fear ... fear is always a good motivator.

And you know driver rage?  Some idiot gets all bent out of shape and is stunt driving his car all around you yelling and waving his hands, or he might even be standing at your car door at the red light screaming at you to get out of the car so he can smack you.  Just put the horns on ... the world goes suddenly quiet.

edhn3

I especially like the horns for that annoying friend who goes on and on and on about her life, her problems, her boring stories.  Just quietly reach into your purse and put them on ...

She will know she is done.

If she has any doubts, just start singing ... and cross your arms under your breasts, lift and put your hands under your arms and push out ... makes you look fatter.

Horns and a fat lady singing is the universal sign for "all done here."


SKIN:  * Morphine : Ghail Medium Skintone
HANDS:  SLink
HAIR:  *Dura-Boys&Girls*50
EYES:  Ibanez SmoothGlow Eyes - Cumin
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
HORNS:  [LeLutka]-MALEFICENT
CHOKER:  {*A*} Flux Collection Barbed Necklace ( Aglaia on Marketplace only)
EARRINGS:  Aluinn's Briar Jewelry
GOWN:  Paris Metro: For the Love of Dior- Santorini Blue (B)
POSES:  Ma Vie

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment