Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother Day Pictures.

somr2a

I was out trying to strut my stuff at the local park. It is not as easy as you think it might be.  I think some of those painters from years ago should be sued for feeding people false expectations.

somr3a

Like where exactly are those parks where people stroll all dressed up and children skip alongside them in matching manners, behaving like little dream boats?????

First of all I had to shoo all the freaking peacocks out of the way, like anyone wants to see their sorry ass feathers on Mother's Day ... borrrrrring ... been there, done that.  Besides they are all dads, NOT moms. And I don't know what the Ibises were thinking ... like WHEN are they ever considered picturesque?  They are not swans for crying out loud.  They are just rats on stilts.

The kids in the skateboarding park had to be hosed down so they would shut up.  I had to chase off these little kids - one of them was picking his nose, two were in a fight to the death and the other was screaming for his apparently completely deaf party of 26 adults who were only 3 feet away from him and could not see his hands which I am sure were also screaming the same thing .... MOOOOOOOMMMMMY  I NEED TO PEEEEEEE.  Eventually it didn't matter - the kid peed, just not in the bathroom.  It also took me a while to catch and tie up all the dogs off leash.  It is not my fault that a couple of the owners got tied up in there too, I told them to let go of their dogs, like NOW they wanted to take control of them.

Then I had to call in hair and make-up again, wait for the wind to die down a bit, move the bus with the Japanese tourists to the other side of the lake by telling them there was a crocodile petting zoo over there, and convince the seniors group that frisbee was a stupid game and this was a conspiracy by the nurses to tire them all out so they went to bed early and then the nurses could raid all the chocolate their kids brought them for Mother's Day.


The pics are deceptive.

Years from now people will look at my pics and wonder about a kinder gentler time when people could stroll in the parks and take such picturesque peaceful pics ... I will be dead of course.  

I don't think I could survive another episode of "let's go to the park and get some lovely pics of you in your new outfit mom."

SKIN AND MAKE-UP:  * Morphine: Juliana Peach Skintone (Skye)
HAIR:  Dura-Girl*51
EYES:  Ibanez SmoothGlow Eyes - Cumin
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
DRESS:  SAS - Rose I Dresses x 4 (with HUD) Mesh
PURSE:  Le Poppycock *Petit sac* Garden
HAT:  Pink Outfitters {Cherry} Jackie Bow Hat - baby pink
GLOVES:  The Secret Store - Fine Gloves - White
JEWELLERY:  Chop Zuey  Heart and Soul
SHOES: Ngelic Lacely Heels

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment