Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Send Cake.

ippq1

 My hubby started watching Super Nanny, waiting for me at the doctor's office one day.

ippq2


I think that doctors should be held accountable for the magazines and the television shows that they expose people to in their waiting rooms.  I mean those people waiting are bored out of their mind, packed in there like cows in a cattle liner without food or water and often parked next to children behaving badly.

They bond with the television.

They desperately want to be anywhere but in that waiting room and they lose themselves in those shows.
In this instance ... Super Nanny.


ippq3

I have no idea when I am going to be allowed off the naughty chair  . . . 

You can send me cakes with files in them, or maybe a good magazine ... or even a new hubby ... I am pretty open to whatever is on sale or looks good on Pinterest.


SKIN:  7DS 7 Deadly s{K}ins - BBB Charity skin
HANDS:  SLink
HAIR:  =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Amanda"
EYES:  Ibanez SmoothGlow Eyes - Cumin
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
TOP:  coldLogic  shirt - decker.melon
PANTS:  coldLogic trouser - simmonds.melon
SHOES:  Hyperion Creations >.H.C.< Emeline cream
BRACELETS:  {me.} Pansy Bracelet [GOLD]
EARRINGS:  Indyra Asri Earrings
PURSE:  Izzie's Leonie Bag Tropical Orange
HEART OTTOMAN:  Circa Patchwork Princess
POSES:  TuTy's

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment