Monday, May 12, 2014

Snowflakes Are Us.

btty1

It's true - one size fits all.  Well ... I am not sure this would fit the neighbour across the way ... but it fits me and I have made good use of it.

btty2

I like to put a tutu on and head over to the theatre when the ballet is in town.  You know if you put your hair in a tight bun and throw some water across your face and down your front and stand around in ballet pose eating lettuce outside the back stage door ... you can pretty much convince anyone that you are a ballerina.

Just be sure that if someone out on the street asks you to twirl that there are no older ladies with walkers close by because twirling takes a lot more control than you realize and evidently there is a reason they practice and practice and practice.

Do avoid the theatre hall monitor because once I got yelled at and told to get in there NOW, they were auditioning for the part of the three snowflakes.  I had no choice but to run in with everyone else.  Some of those older women with the really tight buns are really scary and they haven't eaten in days and well ... snowflakes can seem nourishing when you are that hungry.

When the dude with the stick thumps it on the floor and yells next, and a herd of ballerina's push you on the stage, you go.  You sparkle and twinkle and snowflake your ass all over that stage.

btty3

It's a good thing I had teflon underwear on under my tutu because some of those ballerinas are really poor losers and man they take snowflaking seriously.  I can't help it they chose me for the trio.  I am just really gifted at sparkling and I have watched Black Swan like a gazillion times. There isn't that much difference between snowflaking and swanning.


SKIN:  Deesse's Skins Sanda
HANDS:  SLink
HAIR:  *booN  YNO421 hair
EYES:  Ibanez SmoothGlow Eyes - Cumin
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
MAKE-UP:  MiaMai
OUTFIT:  GizzA  - TUTU [Sunburst]
JEWELLERY:  Mon Cheri *MC* Norah Jewelry Set (Mesh) Coral
SHOES:  {{BSD Design studio}}less is more - orange croco
POSES:  TuTy's

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment