Saturday, May 3, 2014

Sometimes The Past Was Better.

bbvf1

It's hard to get away with sucking up your brother's hamster in the new fangled vacuums they have where everything is visible.

bbvf2

Watching a hamster go round and round in that whirlwind is like watching your goldfish go round and round in the toilet water before it disappears.

You can't hear the screams but you will never forget the look in their eyes.

Back in the day we kept our dirt in muted patterned bags.  Just look how the lovely turquoise motif of this vacuum matches the painted metal.  Is that art or what?

Nobody could even tell if you actually vacuumed because no-one ever thought to check out the dirt.  Damn modern conveniences and forced accountability for household chores or lack thereof.

bbvf3

Those vacuums were always the perfect hiding place to - no-one ever checked in there AND no-one ever did the vacuuming except me so let me tell you, I avoided a life behind bars because no-one ever caught me with "the goods."

"The goods" being my brothers GIJoe, his favourite lipstick, and my grandfather's belt.  Later I hid my lacey bra and pantie set for special dates, just in case.  Some people had hope chests where they kept doilies and tea cups hoping one day they could use them.  I had a dream vacuum.  It was no more effective than some stupid painted box with useless crap in it for a marriage that might not even happen.  

It sucked.

SKIN:  DeeTaleZ Jarla
FEET:  SLink
HAIR:  !lamb. Thieves Like Us (Mesh)
EYES:  Ibanez SmoothGlow Eyes - Cumin
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
OUTFIT:  Liv Glam [LG]KC SP14 Kiss me Outfit
EARRINGS:  .::WoW Designs::. Denim Summer set 2 LeL Earrings
BRACELETS:  Maxi Gossamer - Boho Bangles - Laquered Etched Silver
SHOES:  _CandyDoll_Gossa  Bloody
POSES:  TuTy's

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment