Friday, May 16, 2014

Sweaters of our Lives.

frtm1

Some of my family in Canada are going to the mountains for the long weekend and I got kind of homesick for like a nanosecond.    There are things about Canada that you carry with you forever ....

frtm2

Like your cable knit moose sweater . . . you have to carry it because you sure as heck don't want to wear it ... especially not outside of the root cellar.  You can't even throw those away.  I tried once and the garbage man knocked on my door and gave it back to me and said he was sorry that there were such sick people on this planet that would try to throw away a beautiful sweater like that.  I told him I thought it was wonderful that the city was willing to hire blind people to drive their garbage trucks.

He left my garbage ... all over my lawn.

I even tried to throw it out the window of a speeding car once, out in the wilderness ... but someone must have thrown a dog at the same time.  The dog picked it up and traveled three years to find me and bring it back to me.  I had to have my picture taken for the local paper wearing the sweater.  It made the front page.  We live in a small town.

My greatest fear is that I will be buried in it and when I get to heaven I will have to sit at the table with the rest of the moose sweater losers.

frtm3

At least we will all be able to sing O Canada, and unite together in insisting we get an extra bottle of ketchup.   I am looking forward to meeting Tim Horton ... but I am not sitting next to Anne Murray or the Rankin Family.  Sorry.  Even moose sweater people have some lines they refuse to cross.

Googling how to unravel a moose without leaving any trace.

It's good to have goals.

SKIN:  Boobielicious {BL} Demi Skin_Latte_Smokey/Pure
HANDS:  SLink
HAIR:  Wasabi Pills  Mia Mesh Hair
EYES:  Ibanez SmoothGlow Eyes - Cumin
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
DRESS:  ~ghee~ Sanguine Lauren Dress
JEWELLERY:  Donna Flora GLORIA set
NAILS:   Mon Cheri *MC* Slink Avatar Enhancement Nails
SHOES:  (Kunglers ) Morgana pumps - Metallic heel - Rose
PURSE:  Bens Beauty -J&A Expo Gift - Vivian Clutch Bag Cream
POSES:  Ma Vie

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment