Friday, May 23, 2014

To The Victor Goes the Spoils.

pdbb2

Ever noticed how annoying polite people are?  And it gets worse as you get older.

pdbb1

Like I am out, minding my own business, having a great day and just walking along and some dude will use his mental telepathy to deduce that I am about to cross the street and he stops and waits for me ... and then everyone expects me to "hurry" into the cross walk and "hurry" out of his way.  Like seriously people?  If he is in such a damn hurry he should not have stopped for me in the first place.

I don't do hurry.

I don't like to run.

And the same goes for holding the elevator door for me or any door ... Some idiot leans out a sees a bunch of people and he holds the door and it's like someone fired the starter gun and people who were proceeding towards the elevators in an orderly, SAFE manner, are suddenly shoving and pushing each other to RUN and get into the door so that they are not rude to the wonder dude holding the door for everyone.  

And then there is the dilemma of does everyone just push the button they want or do we go back out and help up the lady with the walker who is now tangled up with the woman with her kid on a leash?  Like where does this all stop and people be allowed to get on with their daily business of just being rude and inattentive to others around them?


pdbb3

I just want to go out and have my day like everyone else.  I have personal space for my physical body and then I have space for where you are allowed to interject your idea of what I should be doing.  The first is about 3 feet all around me and the other is about 3 football fields.

And besides, its not like there was even a trophy for being the first one to get the elevator and my mom says I bent her walker when I trampled her to grab the kid on the leash and yank him back so that I would win.

Poor losers are even worse than races with no prizes.

SKIN:  DREAM INK-EONA-PALE-Love is in the air
HANDS:  SLink
HAIR:  TRUTH
EYES:  Ibanez SmoothGlow Eyes - Cumin
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
SKIRT: Baiastice_Shyla skirt-glitter-rouge
BELT:  Malt Floral Belt
SWEATER:  [Liv Glam]*WINTER-2012*-THE COLLECTION-Top3
SCARF: I'm Safado Scarf
STOCKINGS:  Lethal ::LC:: Thigh High Knit Socks
SHOES:  Ingenue Dianthus
BRACELET:  Ganked GOLDBLOODED SET
GLASSES:  Iinchou Megane
POSES:  Ma Vie

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment