Sunday, May 18, 2014

When Children are Left Unsupervised in My Office.

buwb1

I know that technically there would not be butterflies out in the moonlight but that is the beauty of living on your own planet . . . anything is possible . . .

buwb2

As long as you keep all those other people OFF your planet.

I know about the butterflies because one of the grand kids pointed it out.  She wanted me to know that only a moth would be out at night and it should be brown, did I want her to colour it in for me?  I tried to wave her off with one of those colouring books with cute little farm animals but she said it was ok, she brought her anatomy book with her and she was learning about the respiratory system.

One of the other kids told me that the cat would need night vision binoculars and that the ones he was using were not quite right.

Then another one pointed out that my "barbie" was probably cold being out at night without a sweater on and did her mommy know.

The first one came back and asked if those flowers were wild flowers or garden flowers.  She lectured me on how important it was to love mother earth and never ever pick the wild flowers, but we should just leave them there for nature and for other people to enjoy.  She talked to me about global warming and asked if I even knew who Bindi Irwin was??

I tried to offer her a colouring book with more complex farm animals and a cute little farm girl that I said was Bindi Irwin, the early years.... without a crocodile attached to her arm...  She told me she is not some "little kid." which technically . . . she is ... but I guess she is sensitive to the fact.

I offered her a cookie.


buwb3

 I am cross stitching a new lock for my office door.  I don't think my fragile ego could survive another onslaught like that.

SKIN:  ryuukou  Miray Coffee
HANDS:  SLink
HAIR:  Miss C. - Mex II  / 12 Colours
EYES:  Ibanez SmoothGlow Eyes - Cumin
MAKE-UP:  Zoul Creations
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
NAILS:   Mon Cheri *MC* Slink Avatar Enhancement Nails
JEWELLERY:  Addiction On the Fringe Set
NECKLACE:  Ear Candy ~ All Dressed Up Set in Silver
TOP:  .::KL Couture::. Monaco mesh top Water
SKIRT:  .::KL Couture::. Monaco mesh skirt Water
RING:  Circa  Patchwork Princess Diamond Bow Ring
SHOES:  Morphine  Basic High Heels (White)
POSES:  Ma Vie

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment