Monday, June 2, 2014

A Pony or A Baby Elephant.

aykrb1

I like to repurpose things ... especially people.  Sometimes you just have to think outside the box and find different opportunities to mix and mingle.  So I drive around and pick up old tap dancers, discarded River Dancers and expressive sign languagers.  (it's a word if I type it and no-one ever corrects my english or my grammar on this blog because you have to be approved to get your comment on here and guess who approves you?)

aykrb2

Then I like to put out a bowl of cheetos and some koolaid so that everyone gets friendly and we get to work. Before long I have those River Dancers in sparkly spandex, tapping away AND using their arms.  It opens up a whole new world for them let me tell you.  Ever tried to play ball with one of those dancers?  They suck at charades too.

I opened up a little business.  Instead of singing telegrams I have tap dancers who go out and they simultaneously tap and clap out their messages.  It works really well when the message is a restraining order.

DON'Ttapclap EVENtapclap THINKtapclap ABOUTtapclap COMINGtapclap WITHINtapclap 300Mtapclap OFtapclap MEtapclap EVERtapclap AGAINtapclap tapclap (big finish here) tappity tap clap clap clap.

aykrb3

I got the idea one day when my grandma was lecturing me and doing her yelling clapping routine and I got bored (she has no rhythm at all) and my mind wandered.  I thought, what could be more annoying than sitting here listening to your grandma bark instructions at you clapping like a trained seal?  And it hit me - clapper-tappers!   Clapping and tapping is about as annoying as you can get ... especially with enthusiastic, newly repurposed - freed river dancers.  They clap like nothing you have ever seen before - and they have rhythm.

I am working on trying to get the sign languagers to just use their feet to sign.  I told them everyone is bored with seeing them standing there waving around on the side of the television screen.  Think of the possibilities if they could start using their feet!

I couldn't come up with anything new for the tap dancers so I put them on Craig's list - a box of 1 dozen tap dancers sans shoes, will trade for a pony or a baby elephant.


SKIN:  Essences - Siggy TDRF01 *light rose*
HANDS:  SLink
EYES:  Ibanez SmoothGlow Eyes - Cumin
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
MAKE-UP:  Natural Beauty  and Izzies and Hush
NECKLACE:  Gems & Kisses - Esotic Glamour - Necklace
Finesmith Valentine Gold
CUFF:   alaMood  JF Dollarbie #5
EARRING:  EARRING HOOP-CIG GOLD      -RYCA-
DRESS:  [W&B] Chapman Shift Dress ALABASTER Whippet & Buck
HAT:  XH Longdale Hat Coconut (Mesh)
SHOES:  *MonCheri* Mesh Peep Toe Pumps -Red Collection
  
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment