Sunday, June 29, 2014

A Weekly Date.

bdrd1

I never had a baby blankie or a bunny or a doll.  I think I missed out.  Like they said, "Oh hey, welcome, you have an older brother, that will have to do."

bdrd2

Or maybe they thought they would just buy one comfort toy and we would share.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

More like we would get our gladiator gear on and fight to the death.

I am still here.  Just in case you are wondering who would win that one.

I think that is why I was never very caring or gentle with my stuffed toys.  I mostly used them as clubs .. against my brother.

Strangely enough, we did have boxing gloves.  Do you think they were grooming us?  Maybe I didn't have to be this way.  Maybe my brother and I could have been friends.  Maybe it really is all their fault.

Does this mean I get to go to therapy???  Finally????

bdrd3

Shopping .. have to go shopping.  I need some heels to go with my bunny onesies.  Oh this is going to be such fun.  I hope the gift bags contain some free drugs.


SKIN:  Belleza- Suki Makeup 9 The Arcade
HAIR:  *Dura-Boys&Girls*47
EYES:  IKON  Destiny Eyes - Midnight
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
LIPSTICK AND TEETH:  Pink Fuel
HEAD GEAR AND BOXING GLOVE:  Evillast boxed Ugly Duck
EARRINGS:  Butterfly Charmer Aurora SILVER Eolande
COAT:  Sundaara Designs - Paula Coat Coral  for FFL
BOOTS:  BAX Prestige Boots White Leather
POSES:  Niqotine

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment