Thursday, June 5, 2014

All In A Name

ksem2

Aren't these lovely painted flowers?   Aren't they lovely on these pants and this top?  I can hear you nodding out their in viewer land.  I know you are nodding.  You should nod, even if you don't want to because it is a nice thing to do and I have had a crappy day.

ksem1

My point is that painted flowers on clothes look nice.  That is my point now, it was my point years ago when I painted flowers all over my aunts wedding dress.

Some people can wear white, others well ... they need that colour, lots of colour, all kinds of colour.  Did I mention colour??

My only mistake was that I should have painted them more up around her face where she really needed it.

ksem3

Oh ... and I shouldn't have signed my name ....


SKIN:  .::WoW Skins::. Nana Tan Nat
FEET:  SLink  AvEnhance Feet Female High
HAIR:  *Dura-Boys&Girls*41
EYES:  Ibanez SmoothGlow Eyes - Cumin
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
GLASSES:  (Yummy) Diane Frames - Black
JEWELLERY:  Exquisite POE6 Gift for Wome
JACKET:  [Amarelo Manga] - Pamela Blazer
PANTS:  [Amarelo Manga] - Pamela Pants
PURSE:  {Indyra} Sweet Travels Tote - Color-Change Scarf Edition! Fog
SHOES:  Bens Boutique - Almina High Heel Red (slink high feet) at Cosmo Sale

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment