Sunday, June 15, 2014

Building Bridges Across the Vast Void of Depraved Minds.

wwtm1

Cat Burglars ... I used to think they were called that because they stole cats but I tried leaving cats out at night for them to steal and they never once took the bait.  Either they don't steal cats or they are just dumb.

wwtm2

I am leaning towards dumb.

The other day in the parking lot at the mall a plain new white van with two dudes with their fluoro vests on drove up behind us.

"Excuse me, this may seem like a strange question but ... are you looking for a home theatre?"

I was tempted to ask where they had lost it and if they had notified mall security so the mall could go on lock down and we could put a picture out of the said "home theatre" all over social media asking for anyone with information to come forward, and then round up all the home theatre molesters in the neighbourhood and shake them down and threaten to tell their probation officers but I had a gut feeling they were playing us. Their vests were brand new and they weren't even crying.

They wanted to know if we wanted to BUY a home theatre . . . which they just happened to have .. . in the back of  their van.  They were hanging out the window, desperately trying to insist they could give us a good deal.  They clearly needed to make a cash sale ... immediately.

I was envisioning the poor people back at the new house who were about to find out their home theatre had mysteriously gone missing and no-one knew what had happened.  I could see them swearing at the builder, the builder blaming the delivery guy, the delivery guy blaming the store and everyone suspecting the kids next door.

I kind of wished I had some counterfeit bills so I could buy it from them and then drive it to the police station with their license number on a little slip of paper.  I could have put on my leotards and cape and done a real TA-DA!!  as I handed them everything in the case they would need to make the arrest.  I would have probably even made the evening news ... Canadian woman, strikes down crime in Australia, one gang at a time.  Go Canuks!!

wwtm3

Unfortunately I couldn't do that.  I didn't think to pack my leotards when I left home that morning.

I feel so bad for the family that is going to lose out.  I would have liked to visit them with a basket full of cats after I went to the police station.

I think we need to make bridges between criminals and the victims and nothing speaks forgiveness like spandex and kittens.

SKIN:  Glam Affair - Coral skin - Asia 04 for Collabor88
HAIR:  Vanity Hair: Keep It Quiet
EYES:  Ibanez SmoothGlow Eyes - Cumin
MAKE-UP:  [KOOQLA] Z-eyeliners (Black)
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
JEWELLERY:  Chop Zuey   Black Storm
NAILS:  Candy Nail  #P000 Basic French Nails Black
GOWN:  GizzA Creations  - Lavinia Dress [Red]
SHOES:  {{BSD Design studio}}Meditrina
POSES:  Reasonable Poses

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment