Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Happily Ever After.

sitd2

I think I would have liked to have been born in the days when women wore long dresses and had elaborate hair styles.

sitd1

I can't tell you the number of times I wander in the garden and catch my reflection in a pond and think I look like crap.  Ok sometimes I don't even need a pond and I think that.  And then I think, if I had been born back in the olden days I would be all dressed up in some incredible gown, cinched and wire framed into the lace and satin, with my hair all piled up and curled and ringletted and flowered and maybe some feathers with even a bird attached to the feathers ... all ready for my postcard picture to be taken.  Women back then were always ready for a postcard picture.

It could just happen.

Any day of the week.

Instead I am all liberated and no longer need to be cinched or wire framed.  Hence I am t-shirted and stretch panted.   My hair is whatever and I am lucky if there is some pocket lint caught in it.  You could put my picture on a postcard but I am terrified it would show up on some show about a Big Foot Sighting.

sitd3

I could be wrong but I have wondered if this being liberated has something to do with there not being any of those handsome rich princes and  happily ever after hanging around anymore.  Maybe handsome rich princes require embroidered tents on their women, with heaving bosoms tucked in amongst the lace.

I started embroidering my tent this afternoon.

I have a bird trap out too and I am trying to coax my bosoms into heaving themselves.

Glue gunning my hair into position tomorrow.


SKIN:  -Glam Affair - Summer skin - America - 04 Collabor88
HAIR:  booN  UAN168 hair
EYES:  Ibanez SmoothGlow Eyes - Cumin
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
MAKE-UP:  Hush
FACE CHAIN:  *May's Soul* Immoe chain bronze
JEWELLERY:  Donna Flora ILDE set + HUD
GOWN:  [ZE] Vivienne {CHAMPAGENE} from FFL
NAILS:  AandA FAshion  Dangerous Nails2010/Brown
SHOES:  Essenz - Athens (Brown)
POSES:  Epiphany

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment