Tuesday, June 3, 2014

The Closest I May Ever Get To A Baby Elephant.

llil1

I've always wanted a baby elephant.  I mean my kids keep buying me perfume and scarves and plaques that say I am a swell mom and I keep cutting out all the elephants I can find and pasting them over the perfume and the scarves and the plaques that say I am a swell mom in the Sears Catalogue.

llil2

I think there is something wrong with my kids.   They didn't have all that testing back when they were little, maybe the schools thought they were being kind in keeping it from me.

I bought a hallmark card for each of them, scribbled over the clowns and monkeys and balloons and drew elephants.  They said, "Happy Birthday in advance and by the way, your mom really wants a baby elephant."

I made anonymous phone calls and disguised my voice saying I was from the "Grant a Wish Foundation" and "your mom was so upset that she didn't win, she cried and cried because she really wanted a baby elephant.  I am phoning you because you are one of her kids and we think you should get her a baby elephant."

They hung up on me.

I finally had a friend who said that if I got her a white tiger she would get me a baby elephant.

So now I have to get pictures of white tigers and tape them over all the elephants and hope my kids get me a white tiger so I can give it to her and then she can give me a baby elephant.

I know it is kind of deceptive of me but I am desperate.

llil3

Oh what wicked webs we weave when we practice to deceive ... I hate that I can remember that like 100 years after my grandmother said it and my own kids can't remember to add "baby elephant" to the shopping list every time they go to Walmart.

I think this is pretty much real evidence of the dumbing down of the world.

I made dumb kids.

SKIN:  .::WoW Skins::. Nana Tan Nat
HAIR:  *booN YNO421 hair black/chocolate/purple
EYES:  Ibanez SmoothGlow Eyes - Cumin
MAKE-UP:  *elymode* makeup - Gluttony shadows - smooth
Boom Lipwax Goth
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
JEWELLERY:  ::HH:: Black Tourmaline Dion Set
PURSE:  Liziaah  [LIZ] Mesh Crystal Noirknuckle clutch
DRESS:  Liziaah[LIZ] - Crystal Noir outfit 5
SHOES: Liziaah [LIZ] Mesh Crystal Noir shoe
POSES:  Pose Sinfully

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!


Post a Comment