Sunday, July 6, 2014

My Escape Outfit.

yftu1

I had an escape outfit under my bed when I was a kid.  You know, jeans, t-shirt, a hoodie, clean underwear and runners - a backpack with a flashlight and some snacks, a little bit of money, a book, my diary, a necklace that belonged to my mother,  and my collection of rocks.

yftu2

The most important thing being my collection of rocks which I was pretty sure was worth dying for. 

I was ready for any emergency so that I could just grab my things and run.  It was part of my emergency preparedness.  I was a practical kind of kid.  

Old habits die hard.  

I still have an emergency bundle under my bed.

yftu3

The only thing is that I doubt the clothes will even fit and if I manage to bend down to the floor, I am never going to be able to reach that far under the bed to retrieve anything so I will probably be found dead, half naked with a pair or kids jeans on one leg, clutching my rocks, having been killed by a monster.

It's not a pretty way to go and I probably could survive if I just did the reasonable thing and pulled the sheets over my head until the monster left or morning came,  but I know myself.  I would want to make a run for it.

I think this is a lesson about how being practical is not very practical and that people should have regular drills with their escape outfits and bundles and should update them when their thighs get bigger.  

You are my public and you have just been served with a valuable announcement.

You are welcome.


SKIN:  7DS 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Ursula gacha
HANDS:  SLink
HAIR:  .:{Rumina}:. Lark
EYES:  Ibanez  Ltd Edition Natural Eyes Grey
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
BRACELETS:  InDyra Earrings and Bangles STACKS
JEWELLERY:  [MANDALA]DNA _Jewely_set_GOLD
NAILS:  -{ZOZ}- Spring 2014 Gold Polish - Slink Huds
TOP:  Baiastice_Mjrie top-green
SKIRT:  Baiastice_Yse maxi skirt-green
PURSE:  [F]oil- Chino Tote- White
SHOES:  Similar Larisa White

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment