Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Raw Talent.

osis1

I like to sing in the shower.  I have the magical ability to turn anything into a microphone. A shampoo bottle, a hair brush ... comes from a long life of being the undiscovered talent in the little house on the prairie.  Had my forefathers been more progressive and gotten a bit busier, television might have been invented long before it was and therefore all those talent shows would have been an opportunity that might have been afforded to me.

osis2

It wasn't.

Talk about my life sucking and my fore fathers being losers that let the whole family down.

So now I sing in the shower, or the bathroom, or the kitchen . . . or anywhere that my peeps are screaming for me to give them a little taste of magical abilities with the microbrush.

Hubby caught me the other morning and demanded to know what the heck I was doing.  He was looking at me like I was some kind of crazy person.  I told him I was doing crowd control.  When the mobs were out of control, standing at every window and door, screaming for me to sing just one more song ... sometimes you just have to sing so that the world goes back to normal, the neighbours are safe, and you give the masses their opiate.

osis3

He rolled his eyes and looked around the room, walked over to the sliding door, opened it and walked out into the yard and looked each way and came back in and said ... "no-one ... not a single person for miles ...mob control?   Really??"

Of course there wasn't anyone around.  My voice is like butter.  I soothed the savage beast.  They probably went home for a nap.   

You're welcome.

Am I wrong to feel a little unappreciated ??

SKIN:  [ Al Vulo!  ] - [ Celestial ] - [ -Diva Olive ] group gift
HAIR:  =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Kesha"
EYES:  Ibanez  Ltd Edition Natural Eyes Grey
LASHES:  Belleza 
LINGERIE:  Angel Dessous -Suzette
JEWELLERY:  .:A&M:. My Fav  - White Pearls
EARRINGS:  (Yummy) Satin Bow & Pearls Set

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment