Friday, July 4, 2014

The Dreams of Youth

xuww1

I was seduced by the 10 speed wonderment that was the evolution of the bike when I was a teenager.

xuww2

My brother had the typical boys bike that all boys had.  I wanted a vehicle, a sport machine, I wanted modern.

I got a 10 speed.

I wanted to ride it 5 miles to the bigger town.  I wanted to ride it 30 miles to school.   I was going to ride it anywhere I could where my passage was not stopped by cows or wheat or misplaced farmhands.  I wanted to be free.

I was going to be fitter than fit, finer than fine, I was going to have legs and buns of steel.

When I moved to the city I wanted to ride it everywhere.  I wanted to be in races.  I wanted to hit the open road and see where it could take me.  I was on fire.  I had taken a big bite of a dream and I was chewing hungrily.

xuww3

And then I got on it and rode down the gravel road.

My bike made a great clothes rack in the corner of the garage.  It may still be there.

I have a car.


SKIN:  [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Celestial ] - [ -Diva Olive ] group gift
HANDS and FEET:  SLink
HAIR:  [ Love Soul ] Hair*105*
EYES:  Ibanez  Ltd Edition Natural Eyes Grey
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
MAKE-UP:  Hush
DRESS:  *COCO*_CamiDress_Brown
JEWELLERY:  ::69:: pyramid Nacklace -
SHOES:  LMD Beth Slink High Heels for FFL
  
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Aria E. Appleford Blog. It is named after me. Because it is mine and we had a meeting and I proposed it, seconded it and voted it in. Unanimous! Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment