Friday, January 23, 2015

Exhausting Work.

exhausting 1

I am not sure people appreciate how exhausting it is to be me.


Once I finally got dressed I went out to find a sim.  It is hard work finding one that I am not either banned from or that does not have their security orb activated.

exhausting 2

Then I have to wander around and find a good location, fiddle with the windlight thing and move my finger a lot to click the mouse.

It is beyond exhausting.  I have to carry oxygen tanks with me . . . and drugs . . . lots of drugs.


Holding a smile forever kills your cheek muscles.

exhausting 3

So does holding a look of disdain.

My face hurts all the time from just being alive and having to be here.


As you can tell, I work until I am exhausted and then I just collapse.

exhausting 4

Please send money to me at blisswindlow@hotmail.com.  I need a new face with stronger muscles, more clothes and some kind of an attendant to carry me out when I collapse.  I prefer my attendants in loin cloths and looking like they are beef cakes.  It helps if he has read 50 Shades of Grey.  But happy with money.  Please hold a bake sale or a gacha thingy or a fair for me.  I promise you this is all completely real.


SKIN:  DeeTaleZ Skin Gaby No.1 Spring
HANDS:  SLink
HAIR:  *Milk* Hair! Fuzz *Blacks* (now SoonSiki)
MAKE-UP:  La Malvada Mujer  In Color #5 and Sibilla#3
EYES:  Ibanez SmoothGlow Eyes - Teardrop
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Philisha Lashes
BOOTS:  VG EVE RED SLEEK
OUTFIT:  top, skirt, clutch, earrings  {Indyra} Danette
GLOVES:  Ducknipple DN Mesh: Opelia Gloves
FUR COAT:  SAS - Arctic Fur Coats No. 1
Post a Comment