Monday, June 1, 2015

Sometimes I Am A World Renowned Diagnostic Nurse Person.

contained

I made my husband show me his tongue.

I had my nurses uniform on and we were in a completely clinical environment.  I even had a stainless steel sink available if I needed it.  He was gowned and and on a gurney.

OK that is not exactly true, he was sitting at his desk.  He refused to take his clothes off.

"You have teeth marks on the sides of your tongue."

"What does that mean?"
  
"You have unabsorbed nutrients in your body."


"What does that mean?"

"It means the kids at golf are probably going to laugh at you and call you names.  They may mock you or throw nutrients at you and brag about how easy it is for their bodies to absorb them.  You probably are not going to get invited to any of the big parties this season and no-one is going to want to sit next to you for coffee.

You definitely will never be allowed to be an astronaut now."

"hmmmm. . ."

"It'll be that or time will simply cease as we know it.  I am not sure we can go on knowing you are not perfect."

"Why do I feel like you are mocking me?"

"I am guessing because when the body loses its sense to absorb nutrients, others senses are heightened.  You will probably also be able to tell I am often sarcastic when I speak to you.  Either that, or you might start hearing high pitched whistles.

Ignore those.

No-one is calling for you ... it will be for someone called, "Rover," or "Spot."

"Sounds terrific.  Thanks for making my day.  Any good news in the midst of all of this?"

"Hang on and let me check . . .  maybe you can qualify for a handicapped parking permit."


SKIN:  .Birdy. Brooke skin ~Pure~ (Sunshine) VIP gift
MESH BODY:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
HAIR:  little bones. Sea Foam - Browns
EYES:  Egozy..Eyes Enigmatic Green
LASHES:  Angel Rock Eyelash ADVANCED LASHES STANDARD with hud
CORSET:  =Zenith=Vintage Lady Vest Dress (Cherry)
POSES:  Cranky House
Post a Comment