Monday, August 3, 2015

Leather Speaks If You Are Really Quiet and The Wind Is Blowing.

lotc1

Leather - how smexy is it? 

I wore it mainly to say, "in your face, bovine people, I am skipping the milk and running off to the city trading in the denim and the wheat in my teeth, for a life."  That's what the city is all about right?   And you get there with leather .. tight leather ... smexy leather.

Of course, it was not that simple.  There were tiny details, like sending myself to school, scolding me when I did not get an A (ok I lied that never happened but only because I was really hard on myself) and making sure I got enough sleep and ate well.


I did love writing myself notes though.  "Please excuse Aria from school this afternoon, I am taking her to an important meeting with some important people to do important things.  Rest assured, even though I can not be more specific, what we will be doing is wayyy more important than a silly math exam."

I also liked arguing and sticking up for me when I needed to. 

I have to admit I probably enjoyed it more than the teachers did. 

And I rocked leather.  I had a leather mini skirt.  I had a suede vest with a long fringe on it.  I was there.  I was working it.

However all my dreams did not come true.  I did not get the boy I wanted.  I did not have magic.   I could have been bitter but I sucked it up and learned the lesson.

The lesson was ... All things cow suck and hold you back. 

I put away my cow things and focused on new fabrics.  Fortrel was just rearing its head.  Stuff you did not have to press.  It was an exciting time to be alive.

lotc2

I didn't say it was fashionable time to be alive but it was exciting.  We had drugs.  We had burned bras.  We were awesome.

SKIN:  .::WoW Skins::. V2 Stella GG JULY 2015
BODY:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
HAIR:  .:EMO-tions:. * ROSA * reds-pack
EYES:  Egozy..Eyes Intense Collection
LASHES:  ATIA's Whisper Lashes
JEWELLERY:  (Kunglers Extra) Mariri - Ebony
RINGS:  Ariskea [Trance] Ring Collections Silver & Gold
DRESS:  . K E L I N I . Algezares Sexy Leather Dress *Brown*
SHOES:  Wayward Hunt 4/17/15- Essenz - Mumbai (Cream)
POSES:  AgaPee
Post a Comment