Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Snapping Out Of It.

on the porch 3

I think I am basically out of control.

Can't concentrate, start a million things, finish none, can't focus ...

My inventory is all over the place, I am wayyy behind in all my blogging, I am behind in emails.

I am not eating, not really interested in doing anything.   I have made a tent fort in my office and I am kind of living in it.   I stay in my jammies some days . . . all day . . . 

But then it hit me.  Such an easy peasy solution! 

on the porch 2

I figure the best thing for me ... is to buy one of those collars.  You know the ones where you put them on and suddenly you just do whatever you are told to do?  I mean I could skip the whole headache I get when I wake up and try to remember the things I am supposed to do next.  I mean I could multi purpose use the collar right?  I don't HAVE to be naked and kneeling everywhere, I could use it to be the boss of Bliss and tell her to get busy right?   I could get her to just calm the heck down, brush her teeth and start shopping again.   

My real life hubby thought it was a great idea and suggested that he would be willing to help me catch the hang of how those things work by trying a real life one.  I pointed out there are no real life collars you put on where you can force a person to kneel naked, or to do weird positions, or fetch your beer,  but he said you could improvise with a nice choker and a cattle prod.

The gleam in his eye scared me a little . . . at first ... and then I kind of got excited.

And then, I completely forgot about Bliss and my inventory and all that stuff.

I am even further behind than I was before.

Who has time to even log on to the computer?

on the porch 1

Kneeling is a lot more fun then it may appear on your computer screen  through old Sunday School type glasses.

And I have calluses on my knees.

BODY:  DeeTaleZ Skin A.T.W. Kimber [Makeup] Mixedtype
HAIR:  Bens Hair  Style - Cyrista Hair
EYES:  Egozy..Eyes Illuminate Brown
LASHES:  Angel Rock Philisia
DRESS:  =Zenith=Bohemian tie a knot long skirt (Blue)
SWEATER:  DeeTaleZ Tops MESH cardigan snow
SHOES:  NX-Nardcotix MANA Vixie Nutmeg
  
Post a Comment