Saturday, October 10, 2015

COSMOPOLITAN 3rd ANNIVERSARY EVENT

Cosmopolitan 3rd Anniversary Contest (1)

What you can't see off screen is the pinata, the ambulance, and the wounded bodies.

I tried to talk people out of having a pinata.  I warned them that I was incredibly competitive.  Why don't people listen to one another more?  I was using my outdoor voice and everything.

The really pretty lady announced that they were going to play games and I said, "Oh No, maybe we shouldn't.  Did you get the note from my mom warning that I don't play well with others, you should hide all weapons and anything that could be used as a weapon - please do not under estimate my genius when it comes to making weapons out of simple things like bananas and a block of tofu, and absolutely no games - I am incredibly competitive, consider all games, even bible charades,  as contact sports and frequently end my games only when the other people are injured, maimed, or dead."

I was still invited.


This is the problem with inviting people you do not really know to like your page and sending out blanket invitations.  You could end up with someone like me.

The lady went ahead anyway and when it was finally my turn and she handed me the big stick, I said, as politely as I could, "RUN!  FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES AND SAVE YOURSELVES WHILE THERE IS STILL TIME."

I think a lot of people had me on mute.

They didn't run.

And well, now there are bodies and I have a whole small donkey pinata load of candy in my purse.  I have all of it.  I even pried the one out of that kids mouth that he had half chewed.  I would not have been able to sleep if I hadn't.

So now I have taken my picture for the contest and I am really hoping I will win, because if I don't,  well . . . you have been forewarned.

Cosmopolitan 3rd Anniversary Contest (2)

After I told people about the pinata they said I was probably going to hell.  So I got my clothes ready.  I mean just because you are going to burn in fire and brimstone, there is not reason you cannot look fabulous right?

And who knows, those might finally be my peeps down there.  I could feel right at home.

PHOTO 1

SKIN:  LoveMe Skins - Brenda Group Gift - March
BODY PARTS:  SLink
HAIR:  AD - qake - light reds
EYES:  Egozy..Eyes Illuminate Brown
LASHES:  Angel Rock Philisia
RING:  Cae :: Charmed :: Tied :: Ring  GIFT COSMOPOLITAN 3rd ANNIVERSARY EVENT
CUFF:  Meva Silver Bangle  GIFT  COSMOPOLITAN 3rd ANNIVERSARY EVENT
EARRINGS:  EarthStones Madison Pearl Earrings - White Pearl GIFT COSMOPOLITAN 3rd ANNIVERSARY EVENT
JACKET AND SHIRT:  Ricielli - Jacket02 fatpack  COSMOPOLITAN 3rd ANNIVERSARY EVENT
SKIRT:  [N*Monkey] 'Pencil Skirt Outfit Beige
BOOTS:  BAX Prestige Boots Brown Leather
CLUTCH:  Indyra Izzie Clutch GIFT COSMOPOLITAN 3rd ANNIVERSARY EVENT
BALLOONS:  Wearable balloons Dyer Maker GIFT COSMOPOLITAN 3rd ANNIVERSARY EVENT
POSES:  ZZANG


PHOTO 2

SKIN:   .::WoW Skins::. V2 Diva TAN
BODY PARTS:  SLink
EYES:  Egozy..Eyes Illuminate Brown
LASHES:  Angel Rock Philisia
MAKE-UP:  .:SMC:. Gothic make up 1
                      Errant- Bolly Makeup 1C Lips
BLOOD TEARS:  Le Poppycock-Cosmo 3rd Anniversary Gift COSMOPOLITAN 3rd ANNIVERSARY EVENT
HAIR:  [INK] Hair___AUDREY
EARRINGS:  EarthStones Madison Pearl Earrings - White Pearl GIFT COSMOPOLITAN 3rd ANNIVERSARY EVENT
DRESS:  United Colors_Perl_dress_women_maitreya_tmp_standard_red  COSMOPOLITAN 3rd ANNIVERSARY EVENT
LAMP:  Di'Cor Street Lamp COSMOPOLITAN 3rd ANNIVERSARY EVENT
HORNS:  [CX] War Horns (Ash) COSMOPOLITAN 3rd ANNIVERSARY EVENT
BALLOON:  titzuki : birthday balloons  COSMOPOLITAN 3rd ANNIVERSARY EVENT
POSES:  ZZANG



Post a Comment