Friday, October 23, 2015

In My Spare Time I Misbehave

lounge kitty 1

I like to go to the furniture places in SL and jump on the couches and the bed.  It is lots of fun.  When you try that stuff in Rl people get bent all out of shape.

I think it is because Rl limits us  in ways that SL does not.  First of all wearing evening gowns to furniture stores is frowned upon for a few reasons.  You make all the other women look like complete crap and it can ruin marriages.  One minute a couple are shopping for a new coffe table and the next he is trying to trade hid wife in on a new model.  Literally. 


lounge kitty 2

In SL you can pretty much transport yourself out of there or fly away or even turn into a huge dragon and pee on the sales clerk if you have to.  What am I even talking about ... Sales Clerk?  In Second Life? Hahahahahaha.   Even if they have someone standing there, they are either a mannequin or a human mannequin - meaning the body of the avatar posing and mincing, but the owner is off, head stuck in the freezer, trying to decide what ice cream to eat while they pick their underwear out of their bum.  

You can jump on them if you want to - forget the couch or bed.

I went to Harvey Norman's in RL once and was like jumping and everything and hubby was all ...

"Oh for heaven's sake Bliss stop that and get off the bed!"

I let him have it, "you aren't the boss of me you know.  Especially not in here.  Is YOUR name Harvey? NO, I didn't think so!! Well I only respond to Harvey NORMAN, HE is the only boss in this place that can tell you what to do and make someone stop jumping."

Just then a really big woman in a Harvey Norman coat came up and called the police. 

lounge kitty 3


I never knew Harvey was a girl ....

(PS....when you jump on the beds in SL,. make sure that no-one else is in them.  Those sex maniacs ... they get all bent out of shape when you step on their balls.)


SKIN:  .::WoW Skins::. Nina Bronze
 BODY:  Maitreya
EYES:  Clemmm Fract Eyes Black
LASHES:  ATIA's Whisper Lashes
LIPSTICK:  Hush
EYESHADOW:  ATIA's  Night Frost Eye Shadows
HAIR:  [[Loovus Dzevavor]] ~ Hair: Bantu I Noir Tones
RING:  FINESMITH RUSALKA RING GOLD
JEWELLERY SET:  (Kunglers) Amala earrings - crystal
GOWN:  SAS - Choices Tan Gown (50% Mesh)
SHOES:  N-core KAIA "Black" for High Feet
POSES:  Bauhaus
Post a Comment